Oh, the hustle and bustle of the end of the year. So much fun and such amazing time with family and friends. I absolutely adore it and that is why I do spend that time with less commitment overall to allow me to enjoy it.
Thus, the reason for only 2 podcast episodes in December.
Isn’t it great to have your own business? You get to decide.
I am Kimberley Wiggins the host of Bye, Bye 9-to-5 Podcast and owner of Kim Wiggins Coaching.
I absolutely adore helping women to break free of their 9-to-5 if they so desire and create the lifestyle of their dreams on their own terms. This podcast serves as a resource for those grinding 9-to-5 women to embrace their impact outside of the job.
This episode is so fitting. It’s about having it all and what that means. I share my views on what that means to me and my thoughts and observations around the concept of having it all.
But I don’t leave you hanging ladies, I do share a few tips for women who do want to have it all and strategies to keep in mind to make that possible.
CHECK OUT THESE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- The article that spurred my musings… [02:00]
- What exactly is my take on what “having it all” means? [07:38]
- Why I think “having it all” may be important to some women. [19:13]
- Tips and strategies for Having It All [24:12]
- Final thoughts on the matter…..[35:43]
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Find Kimberley on social media:
- Facebook Profile
- Women Of The 9-to-5 Grind Facebook Community
- LinkedIn Profile
- Twitter Profile
- YouTube Page