Have you ever dreamed about being one of those creative types that can create beautiful handmade things? I know I have. Yearned for it even but is not my sweet spot.
But I am interviewing a young woman today who definitely has that gift as well as the business acumen to back it up. I am interviewing Frankie Croker today (yes, she is my daughter) and she is an amazing businesswoman who teaches other creative entrepreneurs how to sell and market on the Etsy platform.
Frankie Croker helps creative entrepreneurs start, sell and market on the Etsy platform. When she’s not helping build profitable businesses, she inspires “littles” to be the best version of themselves with her handcrafted bows at Little Wonders Co. Most importantly, she enjoys the journey of motherhood with two of her very own little humans.
CHECK OUT THESE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Hear Frankie’s story [02:45]
- Are you a creative and a business owner? Here is how you know.. [8:30]
- Why being an introvert is not an excuse to hide [15:12]
- How crucial is content for creatives [24:46]
- Action item of the week [36:58]
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Find Frankie on social media: